Monday, August 18, 2008

Watch this space

Stamp Craft is taking a leap into the online world and will begin online challenges. Yep you heard right online challenges.

Kicking off on the 29 August will be Blind Scrapping. What is Blind Scrapping you ask??

Blind scrapping is giving a list of instructions but without any photos for example. You then create your layout how you interpret and you will be in the running for a fantastic prize.

Blind Scrapping is just the start of many more exciting online challenges to come. So watch this space.

6 comments:

Scrapaholic 'tine said...

Wooohoooo I love Blind Scrapping... tried this on another online site soooo I'm in... and I'm watching this space YIPEEEEE

Anonymous said...

Me too!!! Sounds cool. Looking forward to it!
Nicolee

Anonymous said...

sounds like fun, can't wait to enter and see everyones elses pages

Scrapaholic 'tine said...

hi is is leanne (beehappy) here I cant seem to get a password to leave a comment so here it is

I cant wait - love blind scrappin wooo hoooo

NannyOne said...

Well this will be a first for me, so book me in, looking forward to catching up with all the girls!!
Cheers
Nanny

Scrapaholic 'tine said...

I'm watching and I'm waiting :o}

Had a fabulous night at Stamp Craft on Friday.. don't forget Darwin scrappers out there we are at Stamp Craft every second Friday night till midnight - ring and book yourself in for the next one.... heaps of scrapping fun...laughter.. Christine