Monday, August 4, 2008

Delicious Dyes



Hi all! This is Jo, just sharing the next class with you! This one is on the 25th of August, three weeks from now on a Monday night. Just for a change, this class is a single layout, where we'll be playing with dye! Mostly, ayway. there's some paint, and some stamping and soem sewing too. So while it's only a single layout, there are about 5 or 6 techniques that we'll be doing! And the best part is that while my layout is blue, you can do yours in almost any colour you like - blue, green, red, yellow or pink! You need to bring with you 3 small photos - mine are 2 3/4 x 2 3/4 square. Also, if you have a brown ink pad (Amanda, I used the pinecone brown verscube ;) ) in your general toolkit, bring it along as well.

4 comments:

Scrapaholic 'tine said...

Wow that looks interesting... I will have to check my diary.
:-)

Maxine said...

Wow that looks like a great class. Will have to see if I can get to that one.

Sares said...

Hi there I just wanted to say thankyou for linking to my Blog and I love the look of that effect with the dyes!
Sarah Gladman x

Maxine said...

I am booked in and ready to go. Can't wait. It looks like a fantastic class.