Monday, April 7, 2008


Well we just finished another Scrappin Scouts weekend away, and i am exhausted didnt do much but feel as if ive run a marathon. I have just received a lovely gift from the girls thankyou very much and you didnt need to im just happy that everyone had a great time. As you can see by the above photo we camped (well some sneake off home) and had a ball once again had enough food to feed double the amount so we will refine it even more next time.


We did 2 challenges whilst we were away and they are up in the shop for everyone to come in and vote on i must say the puzzle piece challenge is my favourite.
Some new stock in shop more papers and some black Felt which i know a few were after.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.